21.10.11

Wanna crafting so muccccch!



Maybe some people errrr many errrr plenty of people who know me don't know that i reaaaally love crafting. They often think that i just like drawing and something related to it. But actually i rarely do that is because i don't have any idea of crafting except felt or cardboard. I often have an envy feeling if i see other people's crafts and curious why can't i do that too. I think it's because i don't know much about crafting stuff and still awkward with this kind of activity. But everyone can do it if they have a will right? I'll be really thankful for anyone who give me some advices or craft ideas hihi :-) Yeah you can say that i'm in 'geregetan' feeling now -,-

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Tweet dari luar angkasa!

Alien juga anak facebook

AlweniaTM. Powered by Blogger.

Alien lainnya fufufu